As Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital welcomes patients back into our facilities for a full range of healthcare services, we are putting your safety first. Updated visitor guidelines are in place for patients in the hospital, including the Emergency Department, and all staff and visitors are required to wear protective masks. Learn more about all that we’re doing to ensure a safe place of care for you and your loved ones.
As an active member of the community, Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of LCRH to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in the Lake Cumberland region that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
The goal of these new guidelines is to focus Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital’s support on the following areas:
- Primary: organizations that promote health and wellness
- Secondary: organizations that support children, youth, and education
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Further priority will be given to organizations where LCRH employees serve as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations, and 501(c)(6) business leagues will be considered for charitable contributions, sponsorships, volunteer support, or in-kind donations.
The following exclusions may apply:
- Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g., food pantry).
- LCRH will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
- Financial requests for capital campaigns or activities that do not advance our public or corporate purpose will not be considered.
Please make every effort to follow the below guidelines when submitting your application.
- Applications for funding must be submitted online. The online application may be found here.
- It is recommended that you download the application questions prior to submission, collect your responses and then submit so as to avoid technical errors online. A document containing the questions is available here.
- Applications for funding will be reviewed quarterly based on the following schedule:
|Event Date:||Application Deadline:|
|January, February, or March||November 1st|
|April, May, or June||February 1st|
|July, August, or September||May 1st|
|October, November, or December||September 1st|
PLEASE NOTE: *For 2019, for any funding request over $5,000 an application must be submitted by December 1st, 2019. (i.e. if your event is July 1, 2020, your application must be submitted by December 1, 2019).
Questions? Please feel free to email the Communications Office.