As Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital welcomes patients back into our facilities for a full range of healthcare services, we are putting your safety first. Updated visitor guidelines are in place for patients in the hospital, including the Emergency Department, and all staff and visitors are required to wear protective masks. Learn more about all that we’re doing to ensure a safe place of care for you and your loved ones.
The Market on Main at LCRHCurrent Hours:
Monday - Friday
10 am - 6 pm
To order or learn more, call 606-678-3457.
Free delivery is available to patient units!
LCRH's new gift shop experience is a mini-version of the popular local store, The Market on Main! The Market features an incredible array of gift and food items, including:
- Chips, candy, granola bars, beef jerky, treats and snacks
- Gourmet "Crank and Boom" Ice Cream
- Organic milk and eggs
- Books, magazines and newspapers
- Flowers and plants
- Balloons and cards
- Stationary and Notepads
- Over the counter medications and first aid products
- Headphones and electronic chargers
- Neck pillows
- Masks for adults and children
- Children's gifts such as playsets, books, and dining sets
- Newborn gifts such as bibs, toys, stuffed animals
...and so much more!