As Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital welcomes patients back into our facilities for a full range of healthcare services, we are putting your safety first. Updated visitor guidelines are in place for patients in the hospital, including the Emergency Department, and all staff and visitors are required to wear protective masks. Learn more about all that we’re doing to ensure a safe place of care for you and your loved ones.
Aches and pains shouldn't slow you down. Whether you are living with arthritis, osteoperosis, or pain related to an inury, our team is here to help you get back to enjoying life. Call us to discuss your treatment options at 606.268.8362
Living with joint or bone pain?
When it comes to managing your pain, there are many options available. It is important to work with your physician to determine the best care for you to manage your pain to allow you to get back to enjoying life.
Take our Health Risk Assessment to learn more about your options.
Some of the orthopedic conditions we can help with include:
- Foot and ankle problems
- General Orthopedic Procedures including fractures (closed or open reductions)
- Hand and Wrist injuries
- Injuries to Tendons & Cartilage
- Occupational injuries
- Sports related injuries
Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
Sometimes the best option is a surgical procedure. The team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital offers many specialized orthopedic procedures, including:
- Joint replacement - Total Knee, Partial Knee, Total Hip (mini incision approach), Total Shoulder
- General orthopedic procedures, including fractures (closed or open reductions)
- Occupational injuries
- Arthroscopic procedures- Elbow, wrist, ankle and shoulder
- Sports medicine - Shoulder reconstruction and repair, Meniscal repairs, rotator cuff repairs, ACL’s
- Hand/wrist injuries - thumb reconstruction, carpal tunnel release, hand reconstruction
- Foot and ankle problems - bunion
Total Joint Replacement
More than surgery.
Whether you want to get back to gardening or running marathons, we want to help you keep moving.
Our Total Joint team is dedicated to helping patients planning for a total joint replacement. We collaborate with your orthopedic surgeon to help you better prepare for surgery and better prepare for life after your joint replacement. Our Total Joint Seminars help patients to understand our comprehensive approach to total joint replacement, allowing them to meet members of their care team before their stay and ask any questions they may have prior to surgery. Total Joint Seminars are a great way for the patient and their primary care giver to prepare for their journey ahead. After surgery, we want to help you get back to moving with inpatient physical therapy and will help you arrange for home health or skilled nursing care upon discharge.