Sustainable Harvest Farm- Farm Share (CSA) Program
Interested in receive farm fresh produce?! The Market On Main located at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital has partnered with Sustainable Farms of London, KY to offer a Farm Share subscription program where you can receive locally grown, farm fresh produce.
The program includes:
- 22 weeks of farm fresh produce delivered to LCRH for pick-up (May - October)
- Customizable weekly share based on taste preferences
- Certified organic product, conveniently and safely delivered each week
- Weekly email for members that includes recipes and storage tips for what will be in eahc week's share
- Farm fresh eggs, cheeses and various jarred goods are also available
How to subscribe:
- Go to www.sustainableharvestfarm.com
- Click the "Sign Up" button
- Select your share size, set your preferences and consider any add-ons
Cost for 2021 Season:
- Small veggie share - $23
- Regular veggie share - $28
- XL veggie share - $35
Deliveries will be made on Tuesdays at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital Gift Shop located at 305 Langdon Street, Somerset Ky. You may pick up your order between 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
For more information about Sustainable Harvest Farm or Farm Share (CSA) programs click here.