Having family and friends visit while you are in the hospital can be an important part of your recovery process, so we try to be as accommodating as possible with our visitation policy. However, rest is also very important to people who are recovering from illness or surgery, so we ask that you and your visitors observe the guidelines we have established.
Please note that our visitation policy has changed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Complete information on visitors can be found here.
Guidelines for Visitors
- General and Pediatric Unit Visiting Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Telephone Quiet Time: 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Visits should be brief to avoid tiring the patient.
- When the physician is consulting, or special care is in progress, visitors may be asked to leave the room.
- Observation of all smoking restrictions is required. Lake Cumberland Regional Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus.
- Visitors should not bring food to patients without the approval of a physician.
- Please be courteous to others and keep noise to a minimum.
On occasion, it may be necessary for a family member to spend the night with a seriously ill patient or child. If you have needs we are not meeting, please contact your nurse.