HHS EVS Opportunities
Housekeeping Attendant - HHS Environmental Services
Our team is growing and we have opportunities available for Housekeeping Attendants in our Environmental Services Department. If you're passionate about patient care and looking for a career that offers great benefits and plenty of room for growth, we invite you to explore this opportunity today!
The attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining patient rooms and common areas for cleanliness, appearance, and repairs. This individual will promote a safe working environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction. The attendant will work with supervisors, inspectors, nurses, doctors and other members of the housekeeping team to ensure maximum efficiency.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of related experience and/or training preferred
- Fluency in other languages, beneficial
- Prior experience using hazardous cleaning chemicals, vacuum cleaners, cleaning accessories, and tools
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral Program
- Employee assistance program