Discuss your history and the benefits of screening with your doctor. They will help you decide if screening is right for you based on your age, smoking history, and other factors and will recommend a lung screening if necessary.
Breath Easy. Protect Yourself with a Lung Cancer Screening Today.
Ask yourself the following:
- Are you over the age of 55?
- Do you have a smoking history? (1 pack per day for 30 years, 2 packs per day for 15 years, 3 packs per day for 10 years)
- Do you currently smoke or have not quit smoking in the last 15 years?
If you answered yes, talk to your primary care provider about whether lung cancer screening is right for you. Even if you answered no, you could still be at risk. Still talk to your doctor if you are older than 50 with a 20+ pack per year history AND have a history of:
- Radon or occupational carcinogen exposure
- Family history of lung cancer
- COPD or pulmonary fibrosis
- Personal history of cancer or lymphoma